You could also be interested in "Dental Mirror"
remos Dental mirrorThe dental mirror makes it easy to inspect the inner part of the teeth and the oral cavity. The dental mirror is composed of a handle and a screw-on mirror. You can prevent the mirror from steaming up in the mouth by first warming it briefly with a hairdryer or warm water. Standard diameters run from 21 to 24 mm. You can find flat mirrors and also concave mirrors, which magnify and help you to see smaller details. The disadvantage is that you will only see the reflection sharply if you hold the dental mirror at a distance of 2-3 cm from the object you?re looking at.
Dental mirror - identify plaque and tartar
It?s not easy to see plaque and tartar with the naked eye. Plaque can build up quickly in those places that are hard to reach with a toothbrush. A dental mirror helps to to thoroughly check your teeth. Plus, a dental mirror is great if you want to get rid of plaque yourself. The following 2 models are available:
- Dental mirror with 1.5x magnification
- Dental mirror without magnification
To recap, here are the most important points regarding dental mirrors:
- The mirror is available both with and without magnification.
- rust-free stainless steel helps to identify plaque and tartar the perfect addition to a plaque remover
- before inspecting the mouth, hold the dental mirror under warm water or heat with a hairdryer; this prevents the mirror from steaming up
- Size: 16 cm
- Diameter: 21 mm
Dental mirrors with scratches or cracks in the glass can be exchanged for a replacement mirror without a handle upon request.