REMOS® Hair brush walnut with wild boar bristles wide
Hairbrush with wild boar bristles wide
- Pure nature: the hairbrush with natural wild boar bristles is made of 100% local walnut wood
- Care for every strand of hair: the remos hairbrush not only smoothes the hair, it also invigorates the scalp and distributes the natural hair grease to the dried out hair areas thanks to the wild boar bristles
- Design and hold: the special design of the brush and the ergonomically shaped handle ensure a comfortable hold
- Dimensions: 22.5 x 5.8 x 3.5 cm
Wild boar bristle brush for healthy hair
Does your hair care sometimes drive you crazy? Are you annoyed by the feeling of having to buy up the whole drugstore to find a suitable care product for your hair? We have good news for you:
You can stop searching, because with this wild boar hairbrush you are not only doing yourself some good, but also your account balance! The Remos model, which is equipped with wild boar bristles, cleans not only your hair but also your scalp with regular use and helps you to keep a cool head in every situation in life!
With it you have everything under control
The Remos hairbrush with wild boar bristle fits perfectly in the hand. The ergonomic design of the handle is particularly important, which is clearly noticeable when using the brush. The walnut wood model measures 22.5 x 5.8 cm and is therefore neither too small nor too large, so it integrates perfectly into any bathroom equipment.
Wild boar bristles - sow good!
The question is, why of all things wild boar bristles? The answer: Because they do it best. No other bristle is able to absorb sebum and grease and release it again in the course of the brush stroke at the drier parts of the hair. Wild boar bristles are therefore the best and most natural care product you can use for your hair.
The early bird catches the worm
To achieve quickly visible results and an optimal result, it is recommended to work on the hair once or twice a day with about 100 brush strokes. The best and most important time for this ritual is in the morning, because overnight the scalp regenerates and excretes deposits, which can thus be removed.
When brushing, it is important not to always brush from top to bottom, as you know it from combing, but to work criss-cross. Brushing headfirst, from right to left and so on, this not only promotes creativity, but also stimulates hair roots and nerves to the same extent.
When used continuously, the scalp and hair regulate themselves, which means that by cleaning the brush at the same time, shampoo will only be needed at even greater intervals.
Caring for the remos hair brush!
Care products also need care and attention. Anyone who has ever owned a hairbrush with natural bristles will know how sensitive they can be to incorrect cleaning. So that it doesn't happen again or not at all, here is a little guide for proper cleaning of the hair brush:
- First of all, you have to remove all hairs from the brush. To do this, you can use your own hand as a tool or the end of a style comb, for example. If you have stubborn hairs in the brush, you can use a hairbrush cleaner.
- The regular removal of hair after the application is as important as the brushing itself
- In a shallow bowl or the washbasin you can now mix a little lukewarm water with mild soap
- Dip the Remos hairbrush with the wild boar bristles down into the soapy water and clean it carefully with your fingers - Attention! Never dip the wooden handle into the water with the hairbrush, as this can impair its quality!
- Clean the brush until dust, dirt and styling residues (hairspray, mousse, etc.) and the sebum of the scalp are completely removed.
- Rinse the soap under clear, cold water from the natural bristle
- The brush is clean when the water flows off clearly - Shaking it afterwards helps to remove the excess water from the hairbrush
- Dry the wild boar bristles carefully with a towel
- For drying, we recommend a well-ventilated room and a towel as a base (the brush should always be placed with the bristles facing down to dry!)
- After 12-24 hours drying time the brush is ready for use again
Share your experience with other customersReview product