REMOS® Beard comb made of pear wood with very fine teeth
Beard comb "Handmade" made of local pear wood
- Natural product: the unvarnished remos beard comb preserves the natural hair structure and helps to reliably untie the unwanted twist in the beard
- When travelling: the beard comb fits perfectly in every breast or trouser pocket and is therefore also perfect for on the go or for the next holiday
- Made in Germany: the remos beard comb is made by hand, from high quality local pear wood, manufactured entirely in Germany
- Teeth: the hand sawed teeth of the remos beard comb are very fine and are especially suitable for moustaches and fine beards
- Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 0.7 cm
The wooden comb - soft and gentle
Nothing untangles the beard hair as gently as a wooden comb. When combing, the hair is divided into strands, which preserves the natural structure. The beard comb is 8 cm long and therefore easily fits into any toiletry bag and breast or trouser pocket. The wood is not varnished and the comb is a 100% handmade, natural product.
To treat the hair as gently as possible when combing, comb slowly and evenly. If you feel resistance, e.g. because of a knot, try again and try to gently glide through the hair again. This way your hair will be least stressed. The following applies: the easier your hair can be combed in a dry and clean condition, the more suitable the comb and its teeth are for your beard hair.
Native pear wood
Pear tree is a moderately heavy wood, which is however considerably lighter than that of beech and oak. The wood has a fine texture, is tough and difficult to split. These characteristics make the wood ideal for combs and brushes. The rather plain pear wood, however, is very convincing due to its partly special grain.
The beauty of nature
Every tree is as individual as the human being. Therefore, every comb and brush is unique and one of a kind. The wood grains can accordingly be different. Often even very special pictures result from it.
Wood is truly a timeless natural product, which is influenced by temperature and humidity. For example, high humidity can cause the wood to discolour or crack. This is an uninfluenceable characteristic of the material wood and should be considered.
Care for the comb
From time to time, we recommend that you rub the entire comb with a little hair oil and let it sit. You can use a cloth or kitchen roll to dry it afterwards. You can refinish the surface of the wooden comb at any time with a e.g. 240 grid sand paper.
Share your experience with other customersReview product